Explorers of the North Sea: Rocks of Ruin Expansion
set to be released this April!
Recent storms have left longships torn apart, with their precious cargo scattered across the rocky shores. Meanwhile, rumors of great fortresses in nearby regions are beginning to spread. Will you be the first to salvage the wrecks, or will you throw caution to the wind and charge the enemy fortresses for fame and glory?
Rocks of Ruin adds new ways to score with salvaging Shipwrecks, building Structures and raiding Fortresses. When placing tiles with a Shipwreck, a token is taken from the supply and placed facedown on the tile. Players may spend an action with 1 Viking to salvage a Shipwreck. They will either find Timber for building Structures, Provisions for additional actions, Battering Rams for raiding with 1 fewer Viking, or precious Gold worth 3 Victory Points at the game's end.
*This is not a standalone game. Explorers of the North Sea is required to play.
- New ways to play Explorers of the North Sea!
- Use Battering Rams to Raid Fortresses!
- Includes mini expansion for The North Sea Runesaga!
- Add a 5th player to your game!
- Expansion for 2-5 players, ages 12 and up.
- 5 Mills
- 5 Workshops
- 5 Barracks
- 1 Longship
- 7 Vikings
- 5 Outposts
- 5 Fortress Tokens
- 24 Shipwreck Tokens
- 24 Tiles
- 3 Captain Cards
- 5 Dashboards
- 1 Score Pad
- Mini Expansion for the North Sea Runesaga
- 3 New Runestones for use with Hall of Heroes, Fields of Fame and Rocks of Ruin
- 3 Inscription Tokens for players to collect in 2nd or 3rd place
- 1 Purple Clan Board
- 1 Rule Card