Dokmus: Return of Erefel
Erefel is one of the original guardians of the island of Dokmus. His task was to help the expeditions to the island in crossing the stormy waters and showing them the way into the dark forests. But he neglected his task, leading to the expeditions suffering. As punishment Erefel was banished from the island. He would not be allowed to return until he was ready to help the expeditions again.
Erefel spent many years trying to find ways to make life easier for the worshippers arriving to the island. After traveling far he found a more advanced culture, which had developed roads that would survive even the harsh conditions of the island of Dokmus. After presenting his findings to Dokmus, Erefel was allowed to return to his position.
This is an expansion! Dokmus is required to play.
- Return to the island of Dokmus for greater challenges!
- A new Guardian offers an extra power choice during drafting!
- New map tiles and scenarios add depth to the game!!
- Shifting tiles create a great challenge!
- Ideal for 2-4 players, ages 10+. Played in 20-40 min.
Number of Players: 2-4
For Ages: 10+
Playing Time: 20-40 Minutes
Game Box Contains:
- 4 double-sided map tiles
- 2 double-sided scenario tiles
- 1 new guardian card Erefel
Markku Laine, Sami Saramäki