Associate Marketing Specialist
Renegade Game Studios
Job Title: Associate Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Director of Sales & Marketing
The Associate Marketing Specialist will maximize the probability of success by focusing on organic growth via brand building, partnerships, social media, and events.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Assist in marketing partnerships and public relations programs.
· Develop web content and social media schedule.
· Create original web content.
· Develop and execute web promotions and contests.
· Tracks and analyze web analytics for all RENEGADE sites.
· Executes key marketing plans and maintains project plans accordingly.
· Develops and manages execution for all marketing events for the Company.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES & SKILLS
· Highly creative marketing skills in numerous direct to consumer grass roots brand building campaigns.
· Extensive knowledge of social media, podcasting, YouTube, and public relations.
· Passion for direct to consumer marketing.
· Prior experience in the hobby gaming.
· Experience in using industry standard web analytics tools to drive success of online marketing initiatives.
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
· Proven ability to deliver objectives within budgetary boundaries.
· Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail.
· Professional demeanor; team player orientation with a positive attitude.
· Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision while exercising discretion and independent judgment.
· Hands on, energetic and motivated self-starter.
· Ability to travel on behalf of the Company.
This position will interact closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing, President, and Creative Director.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years experience in marketing and/or public relations.
· 2+ years experience in the board game hobby industry is a plus.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest.