Renegade Game Studios
Sr. Game Designer, Game Designer, Associate Game Designer
Date: October 15, 2019
Job Title: Commensurate with experience
Department: Creative Development
Location: San Diego
Status: Full time, exempt
Reports To (Title): Publisher
Game Designers will create compelling game play that is a true representation of the IP. They are expected to push the envelope of creativity and deliver an experience that is appropriate for the intended audience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Designs and develops game play for Renegade products.
· Responsible for ensuring that all products are an accurate extension of the IP and that they provide the customer with a unique and entertaining experience.
· Works with producer to create the highest quality game experiences possible.
· May work with internal and external designers and developers.
· May work with outside designers to develop their original designs.
· May travel to major events as promotional staff from time to time.
Game Designers will have the opportunity lead both long- and short-term teams.
· 3+ years of experience with intellectual property development and game design.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Knowledge of all tabletop games and skilled in board, card, and miniature game design.
· Ability to produce quality work under high pressure with aggressive deadlines and expectations.
· Excellent communication skills. Ability to elucidate a concept quickly and concisely across multiple mediums.
· Strong problem-solving abilities.
· Professional demeanor; team player orientation.
· Strong background in popular culture – movies, music, literature, games, and television.
· Can perform duties under minimal supervision while exercising discretion and independent judgment.
· Ability to travel on behalf of the company.
Email resume to: email@example.com