Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Card Game
Coming Summer 2017
So why grow up, anyway? Is it really worth it? Don’t you have better things to do? Why does it matter whether or not your indie-rock band gets that great gig? You started a band to have fun, and now you’re going to get your butts kicked by robots. And who wants to deal with the headache of dating? Look, we’ve all got baggage. Some of us have drama that likes to pick fights and exes that like to throw punches. Love is a battlefield! So you’d rather sit on the couch throwing punches in your favorite video game. Hey, who’s going to stop you? Demons, fireballs, giant purple dudes?? Sounds like a bummer! If you want to keep living your precious little life, maybe it’s time to get it together and go up against the world!
Scott Pilgrim’s Precious Little Card Game is a deckbuilding game that challenges you to grow up and prepare for your finest hour. Players assume the roles of their favorite characters in the Scott Pilgrim universe, each of whom comes with a unique starting deck. Innovative double-sided cards let you decide whether to solve your problems with hard work and empathy, or whether to embrace the unpredictable world of gratuitous video game violence.
- Create your own Scott Pilgrim storyline in this thematic deck-building game!
- Double-sided cards add extra choices and deeper strategy!
- Combine the right cards to activate your devastating combos or button-smash your way to victory!
- Defeat the Evil Ex to score huge Victory Points
- Play as your favorite characters with a unique starting deck!
Number of Players: 1-4
For Ages: 13+
Playing Time: 45-60 min
Game Box Contains:
222 Double Sided cards = 444 Cards worth of Gameplay!
Card types include:
- Action Cards!
- Power ups!
- 6 Unique Starting Character Decks of 10 cards
- 6 Oversized Character Cards
- 5 Oversized Evil Ex Cards
- 1 Rulebook